VEUVE CLIQUOT BRUT
Veuve Clicquot Brut is a Champagne produced by the legendary French wine cellar Veuve Clicquot, which produces premium quality sparkling wines since 1772. With such a long tradition of wine culture, it comes to no surprise that the 1893 bottle of Veuve Clicquot, which was found in the Torosay Castle, Scotland, in 2008, is now considered a real treasure. Veuve Clicquot Brut Yellow Label is the ultimate reflection of the superb vineyards and consistent nature of the house style. Grapes from as many as 50 to 60 different Crus go into the blending of Brut Yellow Label and The Chef de Caves draws on priceless reserve wines to achieve the total consistency of quality and taste. Traditionally, the proportion of each grape variety used is 50 to 55% Pinot Noir, 15 to 20% Meunier, and 28 to 33% Chardonnay. These figures vary slightly from year to year according to conditions. Storage
Tasting notes: This champagne stands out for its beautiful harmony, its large structure, its freshness and its intense fruity aromas. Yellow colour with golden sparkles and tiny bubbles. Intense and pleasant. Its notes of fruit and brioche are wrapped in aromas of nuts.
- Please pay more attention to your order address which MUST MATCH your shipping address. (If you’re from Russia, Please leave your full name. It is very important)
- Items will be shipped within 3 business days after payment.
- Please check items when delivered, if damaged, please kindly accept it and contact us immediately. We will make a confirmation and resend you a new one.
|Shipping By||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time||Tracking Information|
|Thembay Express||Free Shipping||12-20 days||Not available|
|LEX||$20.00 – $50.00||04-12 days||Available|
|Lorem Ex||$26.00 – $70.00||03-17 days||Available|
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Size: 25cm x 32cm x 5cm (9.84in x 12.60in x 1.97in)
- Package Weight: 0.56kg (1.23lb.)