Sierra Tequila is an original Mexican tequila. The Sierra Tequila is made from the insides of the blue agave plants. The blue agaves grow on the highlands plateau around the “Destileria Sierra” at the Atotonilco El Alto in over 2,000 meters. Only after 8-10 years are the valuable blue agaves is ripe and can be harvested. These highlands agaves are known to provide the cleanest and most fruity flavour. Sierra Tequila has won several awards, including the IWSC in 2014, for best mixto tequila, both as a reposado and as silver. This is partly due to the use of highlands agaves and that the mixture has 85% agave sugar, against the 51% that is required. The finished Sierra Tequila Silver has a crystal clear color, is distinctly pure in taste with a gentle and nice character.
- Please pay more attention to your order address which MUST MATCH your shipping address. (If you’re from Russia, Please leave your full name. It is very important)
- Items will be shipped within 3 business days after payment.
- Please check items when delivered, if damaged, please kindly accept it and contact us immediately. We will make a confirmation and resend you a new one.
|Shipping By||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time||Tracking Information|
|Thembay Express||Free Shipping||12-20 days||Not available|
|LEX||$20.00 – $50.00||04-12 days||Available|
|Lorem Ex||$26.00 – $70.00||03-17 days||Available|
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Size: 25cm x 32cm x 5cm (9.84in x 12.60in x 1.97in)
- Package Weight: 0.56kg (1.23lb.)