Monkey Shoulder is a blended Scotch whiskey obtained by blending three Single Malt from three famous distilleries in Dufftown, Speyside, Scotland: Glenfiddich, Balvenie and Kininvie.
Amber in color, the Blended Scotch Whiskey Monkey Shoulder opens to the nose with elegant hints of jam, Catalan cream, malt, vanilla and spices, with a slight hint of cocoa. In the mouth it is creamy, with evident notes of malt, berries, caramel, honey and cloves.
Excellent served alone or with ice, this whiskey is ideal as an ingredient for the preparation of cocktails and long drinks.
- Please pay more attention to your order address which MUST MATCH your shipping address. (If you’re from Russia, Please leave your full name. It is very important)
- Items will be shipped within 3 business days after payment.
- Please check items when delivered, if damaged, please kindly accept it and contact us immediately. We will make a confirmation and resend you a new one.
|Shipping By||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time||Tracking Information|
|Thembay Express||Free Shipping||12-20 days||Not available|
|LEX||$20.00 – $50.00||04-12 days||Available|
|Lorem Ex||$26.00 – $70.00||03-17 days||Available|
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Size: 25cm x 32cm x 5cm (9.84in x 12.60in x 1.97in)
- Package Weight: 0.56kg (1.23lb.)