Martell Blue Swift is the first-ever spirit drink made of cognac VSOP and then finished in bourbon casks. Through Martell’s signature distillation process, the Eaux-de-vie absorbs the rich aromatic tones of the bourbon cask. The result is Martell’s hallmark style – delicate notes of candied fruit and plum – complemented by the subtle sweetness of vanilla and toasted oak from the casks. Exceptionally smooth, with a rounded taste and unique character.A story that started with an intelligent businessman, Martell has grown into one of France’s most prominent cognac houses. Sourcing from across the Cognac region, the brand has had a peculiar association with Borderies, the smallest of the Cognac crus. The Ugni Blanc grapes grown here in silica-clay soils are known for their floral aromas and are a major contributor to the elegant, subtle style of the top Cognacs in the range.Martell Blue Swift presents a taste that includes ginger and candied fruit notes, followed by distinctive hints of toasted oak from the Kentucky bourbon casks. While the aroma indicates gourmet notes of banana and caramelised pear, introduce the subtle sweetness of vanilla, coconut, and spices.
MARTELL BLUE SWIFT
Add to cart
- Please pay more attention to your order address which MUST MATCH your shipping address. (If you’re from Russia, Please leave your full name. It is very important)
- Items will be shipped within 3 business days after payment.
- Please check items when delivered, if damaged, please kindly accept it and contact us immediately. We will make a confirmation and resend you a new one.
|Shipping By||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time||Tracking Information|
|Thembay Express||Free Shipping||12-20 days||Not available|
|LEX||$20.00 – $50.00||04-12 days||Available|
|Lorem Ex||$26.00 – $70.00||03-17 days||Available|
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Size: 25cm x 32cm x 5cm (9.84in x 12.60in x 1.97in)
- Package Weight: 0.56kg (1.23lb.)