Established in Dublin by John Jameson in 1780, Jameson is the world’s No. 1 Irish Whiskey, enjoyed in more than 110 countries worldwide. John Jameson always insisted on triple distillation, which gives Jameson its signature smooth taste.Distilled in line with these traditions since 1780, our Master Distiller controls the production process from grain to glass at our Midleton Single Distillery in Cork. Following long maturation in oak casks, triple-distilled pure pot still whiskies and lighter grain whiskies are blended to create the uniquely smooth Jameson taste. Jameson is a blended Irish whiskey produced by the Irish Distillers subsidiary of Pernod Ricard. Originally one of the six main Dublin Whiskeys, Jameson is now distilled at the New Midleton Distillery in County Cork. In 2018, annual sales topped 7.3 million case
JAMESON IRISH WHISKEY-70CL
Out of stock
There are no inquiries yet.
- Please pay more attention to your order address which MUST MATCH your shipping address. (If you’re from Russia, Please leave your full name. It is very important)
- Items will be shipped within 3 business days after payment.
- Please check items when delivered, if damaged, please kindly accept it and contact us immediately. We will make a confirmation and resend you a new one.
|Shipping By||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time||Tracking Information|
|Thembay Express||Free Shipping||12-20 days||Not available|
|LEX||$20.00 – $50.00||04-12 days||Available|
|Lorem Ex||$26.00 – $70.00||03-17 days||Available|
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Size: 25cm x 32cm x 5cm (9.84in x 12.60in x 1.97in)
- Package Weight: 0.56kg (1.23lb.)