Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey has been made at its Lynchburg distillery since 1875. The branding and original label, sometimes referred to as No. 7 or Black Label, has made its way into pop culture, with merchandise sold the world over and a history of association with music. Frank Sinatra was even buried with a bottle. The Tennessee whiskey makers use a mash bill made up of 80% corn, 12% rye, and 8% malt to create Jack Daniels whiskey, which is then filtered through 10 feet of sugar maple charcoal to produce a mellow, slightly smoky character. A method known as the Lincoln County Process, it means this is not a bourbon, but instead meets the legal definition of a Tennessee whiskey. Jasper Newton “Jack” Daniel ( c. January 1849 – October 9, 1911) was an American distiller and businessman, best known as the founder of the Jack Daniel’s Tennessee whiskey distillery.
Nose: Light with plenty of sweetness. There are hints of dry spice and oily nuts, a touch of smoke.
Palate: Quite smooth and soft with notes of banana milkshake, a mixed nut note, a touch of caramel with crème anglaise.
Finish: Sweet with a little cereal sweetness and toasty oak
- Please pay more attention to your order address which MUST MATCH your shipping address. (If you’re from Russia, Please leave your full name. It is very important)
- Items will be shipped within 3 business days after payment.
- Please check items when delivered, if damaged, please kindly accept it and contact us immediately. We will make a confirmation and resend you a new one.
|Shipping By||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time||Tracking Information|
|Thembay Express||Free Shipping||12-20 days||Not available|
|LEX||$20.00 – $50.00||04-12 days||Available|
|Lorem Ex||$26.00 – $70.00||03-17 days||Available|
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Size: 25cm x 32cm x 5cm (9.84in x 12.60in x 1.97in)
- Package Weight: 0.56kg (1.23lb.)