Wireless call system is widely used in service areas of restaurants, hotels, cafés, bars, casinos, hospital and so on. It consists of call button for guest use and signal receiver(s) for waiters.
When the guest needs any service, they can press the button on the table, the table number will be showed on the RECEIVER or watch or display screen with clear “dingdong” sound or vibration. So the waiters could offer service very timely.
3 keys: Call; Bill; Cancel
Signal Distance: 200M in open area
Material: PC and waterproof silicone
With a 12V 23A battery
Wireless Call Buttons with watch pagers, or screen receivers can be used in restaurants, hotels, hospitals, coffee shops, health clubs, beauty salons, spas, bars, swimming pools, beaches, etc.
What are the components of the wireless calling system?
1. Wireless receiver, installed on the count
2. Call button, installed on each table
3. Signal repeater (optional), enhance the signal
How does the system work?
1. After your customer gets seated the waiter informs them that when they require service, all they need to do is press the button sitting on their table.
2. When the customer presses the call button on their table, their table number will appear on the receiver screen. Waiters then head over to the table to take the order of the customer promptly.