GOYA EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL-500ml
Add to cart
GOYA Extra Virgin Olive Oil delivers exceptional quality at an everyday price. This bold-flavored, single-origin oil is cold-pressed in Andalusia, Spain, and is never blended with olive oils from other countries or with other types of oils.
Enjoy it as a salad dressing, in marinades, for cooking meats, vegetables and rice, as a final touch of flavor to your favorite dish, and so much more. Our line of Extra Virgin Olive Oils has won more than 40 international awards, and the Chefs Best Excellence Award for its overall quality and taste.
Goya Extra Virgin Olive Oil is the highest quality and most expensive olive oil classification with the best flavor. It is produced from the first cold pressing of the olives and pits. Cold pressing means that heat or chemicals are not part of the production process. Goya Extra Virgin Olive Oil can be used for cooking and as a recipe for salad dressing. It can also be used for anointing, and for naturally soft smooth skin.
- Please pay more attention to your order address which MUST MATCH your shipping address. (If you’re from Russia, Please leave your full name. It is very important)
- Items will be shipped within 3 business days after payment.
- Please check items when delivered, if damaged, please kindly accept it and contact us immediately. We will make a confirmation and resend you a new one.
|Shipping By||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time||Tracking Information|
|Thembay Express||Free Shipping||12-20 days||Not available|
|LEX||$20.00 – $50.00||04-12 days||Available|
|Lorem Ex||$26.00 – $70.00||03-17 days||Available|
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Size: 25cm x 32cm x 5cm (9.84in x 12.60in x 1.97in)
- Package Weight: 0.56kg (1.23lb.)