Four Cousins has its roots in the Van Loveren family who have owned land in the Robertson area since 1937. The first muscadel wine was made by Hennie Snr. in 1939. The Four Cousins range was launched in 2000, initially in 1.5 litre bottles, and it is now South Africa’s biggest-selling bottled brand.
FOUR COUSINS SWEET NATURAL RED WINE – 75cl
Add to cart
There are no inquiries yet.
- Please pay more attention to your order address which MUST MATCH your shipping address. (If you’re from Russia, Please leave your full name. It is very important)
- Items will be shipped within 3 business days after payment.
- Please check items when delivered, if damaged, please kindly accept it and contact us immediately. We will make a confirmation and resend you a new one.
|Shipping By||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time||Tracking Information|
|Thembay Express||Free Shipping||12-20 days||Not available|
|LEX||$20.00 – $50.00||04-12 days||Available|
|Lorem Ex||$26.00 – $70.00||03-17 days||Available|
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Size: 25cm x 32cm x 5cm (9.84in x 12.60in x 1.97in)
- Package Weight: 0.56kg (1.23lb.)