Escudo Rojo, an iconic Chilean wine strikes a harmonious balance between freshness, fruit, oak, fullness on the palate with its ageing potential. Refined and complex, with intense fruit notes, a taste reveals wild strawberry, cherry, and blackcurrant aromas mingled with delicate notes of vanilla.
The aroma of wine can be traced notes of cherries, cassis, and blackberry, complemented by notes of spice and smoked.
The Escudo Rojo Red Wine has an attractive, dense, bright, and deep ruby red.
Escudo Rojo is a blended wine made from four different grape varieties. Cabernet Sauvignon (40%) and cabernet franc (5%), traditional Bordeaux varieties, give refinement and tannic power, while Carmenere (37%) and syrah (18%) bring the body, density, and a touch of spice.
- Please pay more attention to your order address which MUST MATCH your shipping address. (If you’re from Russia, Please leave your full name. It is very important)
- Items will be shipped within 3 business days after payment.
- Please check items when delivered, if damaged, please kindly accept it and contact us immediately. We will make a confirmation and resend you a new one.
|Shipping By||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time||Tracking Information|
|Thembay Express||Free Shipping||12-20 days||Not available|
|LEX||$20.00 – $50.00||04-12 days||Available|
|Lorem Ex||$26.00 – $70.00||03-17 days||Available|
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Size: 25cm x 32cm x 5cm (9.84in x 12.60in x 1.97in)
- Package Weight: 0.56kg (1.23lb.)