The best way to enjoy Cola Cao is dissolving it with hot milk, but you can also do it with water or other types of milk, like soy or almond. It’s real cocoa powder, rich in vitamins and minerals. You can also use it for baking or mixing it with the breakfast cereals. Cola Cao is more than an energy chocolate drink. It’s an icon of the Spanish culture. Everything started in the 50’s when its catchy tune became popular thanks to the radio. There’s nobody in Spain who can’t sing this song. Kids in Spain love to have it with cookies (galletas María). Now there are different types of Cola Cao available in the Spanish market, but this one here is the original and classical one.
COLA-CAO CHOCOLATE DRINK
Add to cart
There are no inquiries yet.
- Please pay more attention to your order address which MUST MATCH your shipping address. (If you’re from Russia, Please leave your full name. It is very important)
- Items will be shipped within 3 business days after payment.
- Please check items when delivered, if damaged, please kindly accept it and contact us immediately. We will make a confirmation and resend you a new one.
|Shipping By||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time||Tracking Information|
|Thembay Express||Free Shipping||12-20 days||Not available|
|LEX||$20.00 – $50.00||04-12 days||Available|
|Lorem Ex||$26.00 – $70.00||03-17 days||Available|
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Size: 25cm x 32cm x 5cm (9.84in x 12.60in x 1.97in)
- Package Weight: 0.56kg (1.23lb.)