Established in 1985, Cloudy Bay was one of the first estates to venture into Marlborough. At the time, Marlborough was almost an unimaginable place to set-up a vineyard, but since then Cloudy Bay has risen to become a cult New Zealand winery. Cloudy Bay Sauvignon Blanc shows an explosive nose of exotic fruits and precisely balanced acidity underpinned by multiple layers of fruit and a textural note.
Fresh and vibrant on the nose, with aromatics of bright citrus, kaffir lime, orchard blossoms and passion fruit.
The palate is concentrated and mouthwatering, with juicy stone fruit and subtle tropical characters underpinned by a fine minerality and meyer lemon acidity.
- Please pay more attention to your order address which MUST MATCH your shipping address. (If you’re from Russia, Please leave your full name. It is very important)
- Items will be shipped within 3 business days after payment.
- Please check items when delivered, if damaged, please kindly accept it and contact us immediately. We will make a confirmation and resend you a new one.
|Shipping By||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time||Tracking Information|
|Thembay Express||Free Shipping||12-20 days||Not available|
|LEX||$20.00 – $50.00||04-12 days||Available|
|Lorem Ex||$26.00 – $70.00||03-17 days||Available|
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Size: 25cm x 32cm x 5cm (9.84in x 12.60in x 1.97in)
- Package Weight: 0.56kg (1.23lb.)