Bacardi Superior is Bacardi’s flagship rum and the one that started it all way back in 1862. In this year, founder Don Facundo Bacardi purchased the land in Cuba that would become the distillery that changed the way the world drank rum. By pioneering charcoal filtration and purposeful aging, Bacardi created Bacardi white rum, which set the standard for flavor and balance. However, it wasn’t without hardship. The Cuban Revolution forced Bacardi from Cuba, and today, the Cathedral of Rum is in Puerto Rico. It still imparts all the distillation processes that make it the world’s top-selling rum brand, and the stuff that every rapper and pop icon seems to consider the ultimate party accompaniment. With its unique balance and light taste, Bacardi Superior pairs beautifully with mint and lime without being overly dominant in the cocktail. This means that it’s perfect for a mojito or a Cuba Libre, but without the overwhelming taste of alcohol. The reason for this wonderful marriage lies in the undertones of the rum, which imparts flavors such as citrus, coriander and ginger. Each batch of Bacardi White Rum gets these flavors thanks to the highest-quality ingredients, including sugar cane and yeasts that are only found in the Caribbean.
BACARDÍ SUPERIOR WHITE RUM
Out of stock
There are no inquiries yet.
- Please pay more attention to your order address which MUST MATCH your shipping address. (If you’re from Russia, Please leave your full name. It is very important)
- Items will be shipped within 3 business days after payment.
- Please check items when delivered, if damaged, please kindly accept it and contact us immediately. We will make a confirmation and resend you a new one.
|Shipping By||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time||Tracking Information|
|Thembay Express||Free Shipping||12-20 days||Not available|
|LEX||$20.00 – $50.00||04-12 days||Available|
|Lorem Ex||$26.00 – $70.00||03-17 days||Available|
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Size: 25cm x 32cm x 5cm (9.84in x 12.60in x 1.97in)
- Package Weight: 0.56kg (1.23lb.)